Tuesday, October 17, 2017

5 Fun and Easy Ways to Upcycle Cardboard

Since my subscribers at The Dancing Happy Dragonfly get a box every month for me I thought I would share some great ideas for reusing those boxes in creative and useful ways. Enjoy!





This is probably my favorite idea. I love these very trendy and useful french style boxes! The DHD Subscription box will be PERFECT for this style and the fact that they are covered is a bonus in my book!  Get the easy instructions here from Dreams Factory.



Create a shadow box using just cardboard and a thing pc of plastic. I recommend using an old salad or pastry type container for the plastic. Get the instructions at Vikalpah by clicking here.




Handy storage for your threads. Instructions are from Mur Mur.


Sequin letters make a great banner for your wall, a door or even to decorate the bride and groom's car on their wedding day. Get the instructions here from A Beautiful Mess.




Something pretty to store your DHD teas in from LoveLee  Notes. 


This catch-all/organizer is great for a desk, dresser or side table. Useful for everything from paperwork to your wallet, clips, pins or keys. Get the easy instructions here from Design For Mankind .






No comments :

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think! :)