Tuesday, December 1, 2015

How Your Purchase at DHD Helps Others

Did you know?


It is not something I talk about a lot but on this Giving Tuesday, I thought it was appropriate to let everyone know how some of the dollars you are spending with Dawn Hill Designs actually help others.

I actually use about 10% (never less but usually more) of all the money I make in any form from online sales to teaching to online sales for either straight cash donation or food, clothing or other needed items to several charities. That is not 10% of profits, either. That is 10% of gross sales-right off the top. 

I think it is so important to give back. I have felt this way for as long as I can remember. I do so with many of my wonderful customers who come to me to purchase, as well as, to those who are less fortunate and may never be able to become a customer. 

Today I will be making one such donation to Performance Hub USA foundation, a non-profit that helps up and coming musical performers and even children or others just seeking to feel the joy of creating music. Others who have benefited both now and in the past from my wonderful customers and clients include those on the list below. 

The Salvation Army
Rolly's Run

Please rest assured that I will continue this and truly hope I will be able to increase the amounts given as long as I am able to keep running down this path I call my life. :)

Happy Giving Tuesday! Tell me! How are you giving today and every day??

No comments :

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think! :)