Tuesday, September 19, 2017

A Sneak Peek For You!

The Dancing Happy Dragonfly subscription box for October is being put together as we speak. I am working on the jewelry (of course!) and gathering all the gift items, crystals and goodies that are to be included in this month's boxes.

It is such a blessing to curate, locate and bring together so many items that bring sparkle and shine to the lives of my subscribers, each in a different way.  I send out "a little bit of happy in a box," as I like to say! 

It is so important to take care of yourself, take time to just "be" and to help those less fortunate. My subscribers appreciate this and I know they are pleased and proud to be doing this so easily by subscribing. I know I certainly am grateful for the opportunity to help them all and am truly happy to have met so many fantastic people in the process! 

On that note:



I am thrilled to announce that we have an incredible CD from Native American flautist and composer, Joseph Firecrow to include in this month's boxes! I am thankful that his lovely wife Joann Moore agreed to allow me to introduce you all to Joseph's phenomenal talent.

Joseph passed away on July 11, 2017 while awaiting a bilateral lung transplant due to Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis. His loss is felt deeply within his family, the community that he gave to much to, and the music world. He was a frequent contributor to Operation Music Aid for veterans suffering from Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), often donating his handmade flutes and music to assist in their recovery using music therapy. While I am saddened that he is gone all too soon, I am happy to have known he and his wife Joann through the shows that we saw one another at , his community service and through his amazing music.


"Joseph Fire Crow is quite simply THE most gifted player of the Native American flute..."

Joseph is a Lifetime Achievement Recipient, the winner of several Native American Music Awards and a Grammy Award nominee and winner, as well. He will be honored at this year's Native American Music Awards on October 14th, for his lifetime of work. 

If you have not signed up for the DHD sub-box please be sure to do so before October 1st! There are no guarantees that we will not sell out this month, as we have in the past several so sign up NOW to guarantee you will be lucky enough to be locked in for this very special gift box!



I know you will love this month's box as much as I have loved making, gathering and packaging everything up for you! Here is another sneak peek! This one is of Joseph's music. Enjoy!







No comments :

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think! :)