Thursday, May 10, 2018

50+ Happy Notes and Affirmations

One of the things in the DHD Subscription Boxes this month was a pretty pen and a set of sticky notes. Now, I know everyone has this kind of thing but I love ones that are really pretty, pretty! Don't you?

Anyhow, I have a habit of giving my pens away so having a couple extras is always a good idea. 

 I also thought they would be a fun way to put some affirmations around where you, or those you love, will see them. Stick a couple with “I love you” in lunches, leave one on a co-workers computer screen with “You ROCK!” or stick one on your lunch check the next time you are out for the waiter/waitress saying “Thanks for being so sweet!”




Here are some other ideas for your own notes or affirmations:


  • You are important
  • You are enough
  • You matter
  • You make me smile.
  • I enjoy your company!
  • I appreciate you.
  • You are my favorite person.
  • Never forget that you are loved.
  • Thank you for being you.
  • I appreciate everything you do.
  • Life is good
  • You are a uniquely beautiful soul
  • You are awesome
  • You are amazing
  • I honor who you are.
  • You are better than sparkly unicorns!
  • YOU are kick ass!
  • Trust the journey.
  • Cute butt!
  • Trust the journey.
  • You've got this!
  • Be your best self.
  • You can do it!
  • You can do anything!
  • You are beautiful
  • BELIEVE
  • HOPE
  • The world is filled with magic!

  • My body is amazing.
  • I love me!
  • My body is healthy.
  • I am happy.
  • I am grateful.
  • I am joyful.
  • I have everything I need.
  • I am grateful
  • I am no one's victim!
  • I am creative
  • I choose gratitude
  • I am strong
  • I have everything I need.
  • My heart is open to love.
  • Life is good.
  • I honor who I am.
  • I am worthy of my dreams.
  • My self-esteem is HIGH.
  • My life is balanced.
  • I deserve to be loved as I am.
  • I am unstoppable!
  • I let go of struggle.
  • I embrace ease.
  • DREAM
  • DARE
  • I am surrounded by the positive.
  • The universe always provides.
  • Success is mine.

































No comments :

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think! :)