Tuesday, July 10, 2018

15 Great Summer Mocktails & Cocktails : A Round Up Post

Once I started compiling these cocktail and mocktail recipes I almost couldn't stop! I decided to make this post an even 15 with 5 Mocktails and 10 Cocktails, so I had to pick and choose. 
The Mocktails are marked with ** if you would like to go straight to them or to avoid them, whichever is your preference. I gotta say: I love having the non-alcoholic varieties on hand for designated drivers, moms-to-be or anyone else that is refraining. 







**Frosty Coconut Mint Green Tea Mocktail from "Strength and Sunshine"

**Lavender Iced Tea from "Practically Functional"

**Strawberry Chia Seed Lemonade from "The Idea Room"

**Cucumber Ginger Mint Aqua Fresca from "A Spicey Perspective"

**Lava Flow from "Baking with Blondie"


Sweet Heat Margaritas from "A Beautiful Mess"

Peach Wine Slushies from "Dessert for Two"

Lo-Cal Watermelon Basil Margarita from "Pop Sugar"

Pineapple Cream Tropical Smoothie from "My Recipe Magic"


Mermaid Water from "Only in Your State"

Hippie Juice from "My Incredible Recipes"

Chocolate Covered Strawberry Jello Shots from "A Beautiful Mess"


Sex on the Beach 2 different ways from "BartenderHQ"

Summer Breeze Cocktail from "Mom Foodie"

Looking for more great cocktail and mocktail recipes? 

Try my "Beverages" Pinterest board!


Other Recipes for summer can be found here: 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think! :)