Sunday, July 30, 2017

A friend is doing her first fashion show!

I love when I get to collaborate with someone. It is not only a lot of fun but it gets me thinking of new ways to incorporate what I do. It also allows me to stretch myself as an
artisan while creating with new materials and often brings me into a completely different realm than what I "normally" do.



Mermaid Crown Circlet Headpiece by Dawn Hill Designs



A friend is doing her first fashion show and today I created this headpiece for a mermaid-themed dress she made. She will be showing that dress as her final "look" on the runway! I am so excited for her and wish her all the best during this exciting time in her career. Check out what else she is up to at Soul Threads.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think! :)