Friday, January 15, 2016

Freebie Friday! In the Pink!

The month of January is always my slowest time of the year and I have become very grateful for the down time it affords. I usually spend time playing catch up, planning for the year ahead, looking back at what is working and what is not. This does not only include my business life but my personal life as well. 


From the ProjectGirl.com 

It has come to my attention, and not through the most comfortable of circumstances, that my self-esteem has been, for a lack of a better term, in the toilet for the past few months. I believe I have gotten my head wrapped around about exactly how that came about and why and I am striving to "correct my course" and move forward in a more positive way. 


This includes some extra self-care time plus surrounding myself with positive affirmations, people and partaking of things that make me smile more. This is a huge part of that course correction and nothing short of a necessity. While I hate to admit it I have been down this path before and know what steps I need to take to regain the balance in my life.


I have come across some wonderful free printables offered by various artists. This particular group of printables is all related to the color pink. For those of you that don't know or have not guessed, it is one of my favorites and never lets me down no matter what it is I am doing or feeling. I adore its warmth and glow and how it is not only timeless but really does "go with" anything. I have yet to find a shade or tone that I don't adore.


From Ashley Inzer











and one more so you can share something positive with others too. I think I will be posting this right outside my studio so anyone going by can grab one. 
From Lara Heacock
So what do you do to turn yourself around when you realize you are heading in a direction you don't want to be or when you have been "led" astray?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think! :)